And Just One More Thing

Mainly computer and world related comments and postings.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

What a great night.

Watching Dick Clark ring in this new year of 2006 is going to be one of my more memorable new year celebrations I've been privileged to a part of. Dick looked great and happy and healthy and it brought a tear to my eye to have him host the show once again. I really missed him last year and I looked forward to his return this year. He did not disappoint.

As American's, he is truly an iconic personality and has created a ritual that many of us alive will always remember and cherish. I don't remember a new year celebration that wasn't brought in with Dick Clark. He's a part of the fabric of this nation and the salute we give each and every year.

For now, let's cheer one more time for Dick, and welcome him back to his rightful place.

Dick, you will always remain in my heart as the master of ceremonies on December 31st. Thank you for being a part of making this planet such a great place to be.

Jimmy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home